Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Beginnings

I just finished taking the first non-fitness test in over 20 years.
This is huge.
For me. For my children. For everyone I am close to. For everyone with whom I interact.
For Nia.
I am grateful for this step into my next life.
I am happy and grateful to be stepping in to re-invent myself once again.
This time is for me and for my life.
I step into this new art vision with the intention to live fully into the human soul I am and to love wholly.
I am still challenged to pay the bills on time, to show up and follow through with what I promise and to be relentless in finding out just what I'm capable of and where I belong and desire to belong.
Working to scrunch 350 medical terms in my head in 2 weeks left me little energy to write - to think of much else. The rest of the semester should move at a more manageable pace. Besides, I'm positive I will be inspired often and in huge ways by the details of our next chapters: the Digestive System!!
I can just feel it, I've got you on the edge of your seat again!!
Tools for Transformation - Nia - Life - Love and the Duodenum!!
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment