Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Turn Yourself On - Rinse and Repeat!!

I did lots of talking in that last posting without really getting specific.
I made a suggestion, but I didn't give any information as to the What I was actually suggestion. Nor did I give much in the way of the How.
Last post I offered you the expression "Self-Activation". This is one of my favorites!
In the physical realm it is creating the positive tension that results in fitness. In the mental realm it is synonymous with responsibility (thanks for picking that up, Jill!) . In the emotional realm it is accountability. In the spirit realm it is the opportunity for creativity.
When you energize Self-Activation, you take back your personal power and the control of your fitness and wellness needs and goals. YOU are in the driver's seat!!!
Take a minute and think about that!
That's big - really B I G!!!!!
The beautiful thing about Self-Activation is that it plays off of Awareness and The Body's Way and Your Body's Way. Once you connect to Awareness and are sensing your body and how it feels as you are doing what you are doing, you are in your body's way!
Let's take another minute - you are in Your Body's Way!
You are acutely aware of the temperature in the room, of the surface on which you sit or stand, of your clothes brushing your skin. Is your body in comfort and ease? If not, begin to move gently and tweak your position until you are comfortable. Continue to nurture the relationship between your body and sensation.
Let's begin with one step.
To initiate your relationship with Self-Activation begin with Pleasure. Each time you ask your body how it feels and your body tells you it's not in comfort and ease, i.e., pleasure, tweak until pleasure is restored.
Ask. Listen. Activate.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo...I like this post. And I love the swirly golds and rose colors. Really comforting (but I liked the ecstatic red, too).

    Ask, Listen, Activate.

    Be responsible, be accountable, be creative.

    Wow, would the world be ever-changed if we all did these very magical and simple things.

    Much love.

    ReplyDelete