Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So now What?

I believe that anything is possible.
My potential for love has expanded.
My capacity for love has expanded.
Freedom's door has been pushed ajar.
Nice words. Nice sentiments. So now what do I do with it?
If I truly believe anything is possible, than there is nothing to fear (other than the dark). This does not guarantee that everything I do will be successful, it just means go ahead and do without preconceived expectation. Now I get to define "success".
In the culture in which I went to high school and in which one of my children went to high school success in life meant getting into a "good" college (narrowly defined), graduating and getting a "good" job (sharply defined) and making alot of money. It did not mean "do what you are", "follow your heart", or "work at what you love" and nothing was mentioned about being happy. "Joyful"? Only in the hymnal. "Pleasure"? If you're lucky you might find that in the bedroom.
I AM A FAILURE.
And sadly I have mixed feelings about that. I say sadly because since I "do what I am", have been "following my heart" and "working at what I love", I am a happier person. I am a more generous person. I am a more patient person and I am a more loving person. I am still waiting for the financial abundance, but since I am more patient these days, I trust that when I am in that place it will come. I'll keep you posted!!
I am in the tangles of stabilizing and tweaking the flow of wiggly spaghetti noodles that is presently my life. I see the Possibilities. My Love for this work and passion are driving me to manifest these possibilities. However, in order to have the Freedom to follow my heart, I have quite a bit of groundwork to do. First I need a ground to stand on!
The Possibility: Tools for Transformation
My Love and passion: Nia and my desire to share it's depth
(Freedom = Groundwork + Ground)
Freedom = Research + Day Job
Will I wait until all the details are perfectly in place - ofcourse not! I stepped in months ago and T4T is alive and well and growing daily. I envision sharing this work in a wide variety of venues, I see classes, workshops and labs full of students and other teachers and I know the One-on-One will pulse with "thrivability" (thanks, Jeff!).
Step into your greatness - step into your way of creating a sustainable, meaningful and joyful life.
Tell me your plan!!

2 comments:

  1. pleasure unconditional love building tribe community rattling the bones and the boxes! thanks Catherine!

    ReplyDelete