Thursday, September 29, 2011

Facebook Changes and Nia Local to Global

I am usually a fan of change. 
I am a fan of change especially when I understand how the change will improve the present circumstances. 
I am also appreciative when I've asked how I feel about the proposed change and how I might use this proposed change.

I am not at all happy about the loss of the Discussion Boards coming October 31st. Perhaps I am in the minority who uses the DB as an archive for information I share on Nia Local to Global and the Nia Workshop Sandbox. It was my intention when I created these pages to have info. on the feed but also available when friends and colleagues were ready for it.
I love to share information - without a time limit and I'm very disappointed in Facebook for removing this app. And where can I protest this? Here I guess.

What's my point?

POINT:
I'm going to move all of the information I've archived through this blog. It will be one way to remind anyone interested that the info. is available and won't be lost.
From now on, instead of clicking on the Discussion Board icon on the left side bar, to connect to this information, you can go to the blog page Space for Change or my blog, Space for Change at http://niaspirit-fitness-dance-life.blogspot.com
Right now, this seems like a complicated process, but I'm hoping that in the end (when I'm used to it), it will become as easy as the present process.

From discomfort almost always comes something new and wonderful...
So here it comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment