Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Details

Last night I printed all the posts relative to T4T out so that I can carry them around and draw, color and scribble on them! I like to have something to touch, hold and take in the car. I'm a bit tactile... aren't we all - a little? Am I the only one still using pen and paper?!
As a work in progress, I expected to find stuff that needed work. What I found were tons of type-os (to hyphen or not to hyphen? I'll have to research that!!!) - drives me nuts! I punctuate my texts! That in addition to the tweaks in the work itself...
Wow, how conscious was I when I proofed before I published?!?! Maybe not as conscious; not as awareness as I thought I was. Has that happened to you? Ok, now I'm wondering where else in my life am I not as conscious as I believe myself to be. Ooooo, this could truly be humbling, as most life lessons tend to be.
Alright - back to the laptop and those embarrassing type-os.

No comments:

Post a Comment