Sunday, July 17, 2011

Btw...

If you see yourself in my postings it means that either you're totally self-centered and everything is about you, OR, I really did write based on an experience I had relative to you.

If it hurts you, feel free to talk to me about it - preferrably in person or over the phone if you're far away. It is never my intention to deliberately hurt anyone, but I might poke you with a stick!
If it pissed you off, ok. We can still talk about it if you'd like. No hesitation, but if you're planning to "rip me a new one" - you'll be wasting your time.

If you read yourself in something I've written, it is probably because I've learned something from you. Painful or delightful. Fair or unfair. Something I could have gone my whole life without hurting through, or grateful I didn't miss.

My grandmother used to say that if something made me mad (you can also read 'defensive'), it might have been because I was the one who did something wrong.

Mmmm, Love or Fear?
(thanks for the reminder, Dana!)

No comments:

Post a Comment